FULL-SERVICE INTERIOR DESIGN
Francesca, along with her talented design team, create beautiful spaces, designed to bring function and value to your home. Francesca Morgan Interiors takes on projects of any size, with a focus on whole-home or whole-room designs, including new-construction, renovation, furnishing & interior styling.
We work with clients to explore their individual style and lifestyle needs to create tailored designs for beautiful and functional spaces, bringing new ideas that are beyond what our clients imagined. It’s not just about a beautiful space, it's how you live in it.
- Francesca Morgan Interiors
Congratulations, on the best decision you've ever made!
You’re one step closer to making your home a more beautiful place to live and we’re excited to work with you! I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Francesca Morgan Interiors.
So how do we get started?
The first step is to schedule a "Walk and Talk". This is an in-person consultation that will occur at your home. Francesca will walk through your space, offer a verbal prescription and overview of her professional recommendations. This appointment is often the moment that designer and client can begin to really connect and start to bring your home design dreams to life.
Once you are convinced that Francesca Morgan Interiors is the right firm for you, here is what to expect for your project:
At Francesca Morgan Interiors, it is very important to us that we are transparent with you and that you feel confident in each step of this process. The following are the phases your project will go through, so you know what you can expect during our time working together.
Phase 1 - Preliminary Project Information: "Kick Off Week"
Design Fee and Contract
- Once we have a signed contract and the required deposit, we can begin working on your project.
Assignment of Activity Hours / Scheduling
- When you become a client, one of the first things we do is to map out a rough schedule for your project. This helps to guide the project and ensure a satisfactory timeline. We do this by scheduling each project “activity hours”. These are the days and time we will be dedicating to your project. For example, Wednesdays and Fridays, or Tuesday and Thursdays.
So what happens if you need to communicate with us outside of your activity hours?
- Of course we are always happy to talk with you and hear what’s going on. We get this is a big deal, and we are here for you! If it happens to fall at a time outside of your scheduled activity hours, we may wait to respond to you until we finish with our other projects that are scheduled at that time. We promise to always be there for you during any emergencies with your project. We have more than 60 years’ experience in this industry collectively. There isn’t anything we can’t handle!
Phase 2 - Design Concept Collaboration and Pre-Selection: "The Fun Part"
During the first month of your design project, our staff will work vigorously to make custom selections and build the design concept. This includes:
Selecting and sourcing Merchandise for your Project.
Pulling fabric samples, finish samples, photographs, or other visual illustrations of Merchandise in order to provide options for your consideration.
Phase 3 - Proposal and Selections:"The Big Plan"
Initial selections are made by the team
During the first in-studio appointment, and in subsequent communications, we will identify selections and items marked for revision
- We begin ordering samples for any selected materials that we do not already have samples for.
- Revisions &/or Re-Selections
We put a lot of time, effort, and thought into selections, and hey, we are great at it! But we want your input in order to make your home your own. Since our number one goal is to bring your interior design dreams to life, we are happy to re-select when needed. Please keep in mind that:
1. After three (3) re-selections, we may need to charge for additional re-selections
2. This will usually affect our timeline
Visual Design Concept (PowerPoint)
- You will be presented our Design Concept during the first in-studio appointment. You will be presented a digital proposal on the computer and we will have various fabrics, wallpaper, paint colors, and more for you to see and touch.
- Please keep in mind that we may request some of the smaller details (accessories, pillows, rugs, plants, etc. ) be left to the designer’s discretion in order to move your project along in a timely manner.
The last part of this phase of the project includes us presenting you the Financial Estimates for your written approval. Once you have approved and signed off on the project, it is time to put down a 75% deposit on the financial estimate, so we may begin the ordering process.
Phase 4 - Project in Process: "Where it all comes together"
The next steps involve the ordering, shipping, receiving, custom fabrication and installing of your project. We create extensive work orders that allow each element of your home to be flawlessly executed. Once everything is ready and to your satisfaction, we can move on the final phase of your project.
No item can be ordered by us until the corresponding Proposal (aka Client Sign off Sheet) and the corresponding Financial Estimate has been approved by you and returned to us with our required initial payment of 75%. This usually affects our timeline
Production and Fabrication
- We work with expert craftsmen and craftswomen to create amazing pieces for your home. As you know, great things take time! Please be considerate of this when you agree to order customized items.
Delivery and Install
During this process we will provide bi-weekly status updates and progression highlights.
Phase 5 - Closing Out the Project: "The grand finale!”
To complete the project, we must collect the final balance on your invoice. We would also love it if we could schedule a time for a quick "after" photo-shoot of your beautiful new home. If there are any small repairs, touch ups or final items that need to be completed, now is the time we will get those wrapped up.
At Francesca Morgan Interiors, we want you to know that while these projects can be time consuming and at times frustrating, we promise that the end results are well worth the effort. When you see your gorgeous home at the end of it all, you will feel more at home than ever!
In the meantime, should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email our showroom at any time. Once again, thank you for trusting Francesca Morgan Interiors to assist you in transforming your home into all you wish it to be.